Sunday, December 13, 2009

Letting Go to Grab On

OK - I know that sounds confusing, but that seems to be a theme for me right now. I sense I am being called to let go of one aspect of my career life. And I have heard the comment a number of times lately, in a few different contexts, that sometimes we have to let go of something so that we can grab hold of something else. The thing is I'm not certain what the thing is I am to grab hold of as I let go of this other thing.....so once again I am in limbo! That seems to be another theme in my life - living in limbo - hmmmm that would make a good book title! Sadly, I could likely fill the pages drawing from personal experience of late.

Living in the suspended space between letting go and grabbing on. A bit like free falling. And yet, I am certain that in that space in between, Jesus is present and it is His love for me that holds me up and keeps me from free falling. I just need to hold onto Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment